UET Lahore Jobs 2023 – UET Lahore Jobs 2023 University of Engineering and Technology Lahore has announced latest Faculty Teacher Jobs in Lahore 2023. Male and Female interested candidates can apply through the form at www.jobs.uet.edu.pk before the last date.
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore Jobs 2023 Released Latest Vacancies for Lecturer, Gardener, Doctor, Assistant Professor, Security Officer, Associate Professor, Software Developer, Executive Civil Engineer, Purchase Assistant, Auto Mechanic, Assistant Engineer, Supervisor, Tubewell Operator, Mali , laboratory technician, deputy director of IT, executive mechanical engineer, purchasing manager and driver.
Those candidates who have at least Masters degree can apply for these UET Lahore Jobs 2023. Interested can read the full advertisement before applying for this Govt Job in Lahore. The last date for online application is January 5, 2023.
UET Lahore Jobs 2023
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Security Officer
- Associate Professor
- software Developer,
- Executive Engineer Civil
- Procurement Assistant
- Auto Mechanic
- Assistant Engineer
- Tubewell Operator
- Lab Technician
- Deputy Manager It
- Executive Engineer Mechanical
- Procurement Officer
- Teaching Faculty
UET Lahore Jobs 2023
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||University of Engineering and Technology UET|
|Job Type||Full Time|
How to apply for Govt Jobs in Lahore in 2023?
- The application form can be downloaded at the official website at https://jobs.uet.edu.pk/
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.
- Retired government employees with the necessary qualifications and experience who are not more than 61 years old, including age relations, are qualified to apply.
- The closing date of the advertisement will be the cut-off date for deciding eligibility requirements.
- Only those who have been short-listed for the test/interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must send their CVs and supporting documentation to the undersigned by the deadline.
- At the time of the test/interview, short-listed applicants will carry original testimonials.
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants who are called for a test or interview.
- The last date to apply is 06 January 2023.