Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2023 – Then you’ll get the rearmost job offers from the rearmost vacuities in Human coffers Department KPK Jobs 2023 Buner. operations are invited from the Department of Public Welfare Government Division KPK and looking for chastened, chastened and competent campaigners for the government jobs mentioned below.
campaigners are needed to fill the outstanding vacancy of the Department of Population Welfare which includes( Work Assistant( Female)( BPS- 07)) which is a current vacancy to be filled directly in Buner quarter. movables will be made on a contract base and will continue at the discretion of the Department of Public Welfare. They will give seductive payment package to campaigners which can be seen in announcement. I’ll now go into further detail below.
This section exists in every fiefdom and in similar cases people are given a lot of attention. As a government association, it always offers positions at all situations from Masters position to Matric position and those with primary and secondary qualifications can also apply.
Hunt for rearmost vacuities in Public Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2023 Buner( Job Welfare Assistant( Female)( BPS- 07)) campaigners with Matric qualification with applicable parchment and applicable experience apply to the specified form ATS they can hold. atwww.ats.org.pk and shoot it with all applicable documents to this address on or before 16 January 2023.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2023 List
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female) (BPS-07)
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2023 Latest Vacancies in Buner|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 16, 2023|
Apply for Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs:
- The application form along with the deposit slip can be downloaded from the ATS Site.
- Duly filled form with paid deposit slip and copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is January 16, 2023.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.