Latest The Urban Unit Jobs 2022 – The Urban Unit invites applications from dynamic and self-motivated professionals to fill open positions requiring project work for its Urban Planning & Management Services Unit. We publish this recruitment advertisement in Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs 2022 application form www.urbanunit.gov.pk from Daily The Nation Newspaper.
The Urban Unit is an agency that works as part of the Punjab Government’s Planning and Development Board. Counselors who are interested in a career in Punjab Road designation can expect to read this post.
Job aspirants who want to get job in these vacancies can submit job application on given link. Candidates who meet the qualification, age requirements and experience standards are encouraged to apply. Details are published for each job position at the link provided.
This job is project based. Government employees can also apply but should submit NOC confirmation from their agencies. The Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be granted to the candidates who attend the interview.
Latest The Urban Unit Jobs 2022 is announced through advertisement and applications are invited from eligible persons on the prescribed application form they can get these jobs in Pakistan.
Latest The Urban Unit Jobs 2022 List
- Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
- Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager Finance
- Quality Assurance Controller
- Senior Research Analyst/Program Manager
- Strategic Communication Officer
Latest The Urban Unit Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted on:||1st September 2022|
|Last Date:||September 16, 2022|
|Department:||The Urban Unit|
|Job Address:||Head of Human Capital Management, The Urban Unit, 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore|
Apply for Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs 2022
- All information concerning the eligibility criteria and application procedure can be found online at www.urbanunit.gov.pk.
- Candidates can apply online through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The parent company has the right to reject or terminate any employment opportunity at any time.