Gilgit Baltistan Government Departments Jobs 2022 – Government of Gilgit Baltistan is looking for job applications from experienced candidates for Government Departments. Below are published two advertisements related to new jobs in Gilgit Baltistan.
Jobs are opening in Mineral Industries, Labor & Commerce Department, Government of GB Directorate of Mines & Minerals, GB. For this recruitment, employers in Gilgit Baltistan will be looking for offers. Quotas for women and persons with disabilities are governed by government regulations.
For Government jobs, people of Gilgit Baltistan are encouraged to apply for these positions. Applicants are requested to submit applications from those who have a secondary, bachelor’s and master’s degree.This appointment will be on a regular basis. Candidates who are willing to meet the requirements of the vacancies are advised to apply for the recruitment as Civil Servants in the concerned department.
Selection process and application process are offered in both advertisements. So use the instructions in the ads and apply within 15 days.
New Government Jobs in GB September 2022 Jobs Announced. A reputed development organization is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions based in Gilgit-Baltistan. In this latest latest jobs in Gilgit-Baltistan eligible candidates can get these jobs in Pakistan after completing the recruitment process.
Gilgit Baltistan Government Departments Jobs 2022 List
- Accounts Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Labour Inspector
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Mining Assistant
- Mining Constable
- Mining Inspector
- Naib Qasid
- Planning Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Web Assistant
Gilgit Baltistan Government Departments Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted on:||1st October 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master|
|Last Date:||October 15, 2022|
|Department:||Directorate of Mines and Minerals GB|
|Job Address:||Mineral Industries, Labour & Commerce Department Government of GB, Gilgit|
Apply for Latest Jobs in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Name of the applied post should be written in the subject line of email.
- CV must be sent not later than 18/09/2022 at hr.opportunities firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application should be complete in all aspects.
- Incomplete and late submitted applications will be rejected.
- Applications should attached will all the required documents according to the post.
- Mobile phone/Bluetooth or any other device(s)s is/are not allowed during test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any time.